Swing into spring and break with these fun things to do right now on Panther Island.
Morning Ride with Fort Worth Bike Share
- HOURS: 24-hours a day, 7-days a week
- LOCATION: 45 stations total with our fav located at Panther Island Pavilion, 480 N Taylor Street, 76102
- PRICING: $8 for each 24-hour membership (bike must be checked in at sharing station once every hour to avoid additional charges)
- WEBSITE: fortworth.bcycle.com
Afternoon Adventure with Backwoods Paddlesports
Spring fever got you feeling adventurous? Backwoods Paddlesports at Panther Island Pavilion is open all week and they’ve got a great special on a pair of 1-hour rentals during Spring Break. They’ve got brand new kayaks available for rent, along with stand-up paddleboards and canoes. So grab your crew and head down to the Trinity River for some outdoor fun. Never kayaked before? No problem. The Backwoods staff will give you instructions before you get your paddle on.
- HOURS: Monday-Friday, 9am-6pm (March 12-16 only)
- LOCATION: 398 North Taylor Street, 76102
- PRICING: Spring Break Special (March 12-16 only) Purchase a one-hour rental at the regular rate, get a second rental for HALF-OFF for a friend. Watersport rentals range from $15-$25 per hour.
- WEBSITE: backwoodspaddlesports.com
Cool Nights at Coyote Drive-In
- HOURS: 7-days a week, gates open at 5:30pm with first show time about 8pm with a 10-minute intermission before the second feature.
- LOCATION: 223 NE 4th Street, 76164
- PRICING: Classic Movie Combos are $4 all ages, First Run Double Features are $8 for adults, children 5-11 are $6, ages 4 and under are free.
- WEBSITE: coyotedrive-in.com/fortworth