- This event has passed.
Vendor Informational Forum for M/WBEs – City of Fort Worth
April 11 | 11:30 am - 1:00 pm| Free
The City of Fort Worth wants to increase its utilization of M/WBEs – Join the City of Fort Worth, the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, City of Arlington and Tarrant County, Texas to learn more about current, upcoming bids and opportunities.
Potential Sub-Contracting Opportunities:
- Asphalt and concrete pavement repairs
- Construction Management Water/Sewer
- Manhole structures
- Port-a-Potty Rental
- Precast concrete piping and box culverts
- Sand and gravel suppliers (for pipe bedding materials)
- Sluice gate structures (misc. custom metal fabrications)
- Topsoil and seeding
- Temporary fencing
- Water and sewer pipe